Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

Not too much going on this week. No damn work that for sure. Stupid company decided that they only need one person to work each day and since I am low man on the totem pole, I get no hours this week. That's okay though, cause it's not like I dont have 800 bucks in bills each month. Sure one weeks pay isnt that much. Surely I can survive with just half a paycheck. Surely you can sense the sarcasm. It's gonna be great being able to afford to buy Christmas for family with enormous paycheck it will result in. Glad to see a company that wants me to stick around in order to promote me in a few months is sooo willing to make sure it's worth my time. Anyways. Enough griping. I hope you all enjoy your holiday and all the food and football you can handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google